Sunday, March 10, 2013

Irvine Spectrum 24-Hour Fitness Zumba Instructor

24 Hour Fitness LogoThis past week, I began my journey to finding Orange County's best Zumba instructor.

Kicking off my mission at the 24-Hour Fitness at the Irvine Spectrum, in Irvine, Calif., I attended four different classes and experienced the different tecniques and styles all four inststructors had to offer.

As week one of finding the best Zumba instructor in Orange County came to an end, Zumba instructor, Leticia wins my vote. Leticia was by far the most energetic and motivational instructor.

Her style of teaching was fun, and physically challenging as well.


Taught on Thursday evenings from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm, Leticia showed up to class dressed head to toe in lime green (the adopted colors of the Zumba logo.)

She pumped up the class by jumping around the room, while throwing out motivational slurs to get us ready for that nights workout.

Over 50 people crowed the room as we did five minutes of warm-ups. Loosening up our muscles, we salsa'ed our way through warm-up's.

Quickly leading into an intense work out routine, we danced to about six songs. Incorporating bachata, salsa, mambo and a quick two-step, I  quickly became exhausted.

Stomping my feet and shaking my hips, sweat began to flow from the pores of my forehead. I began to feel weak as my  body was being pushed to it's limit. Laughing at some of the silly moves, I couldn't help but attract the instructors attention.

Focusing her efforts on trying to help me "get the moves down," Leticia went from teaching a classroom full of people, to focusing on me (that was embarrassing.)

As Zumba class came to an end, I was refreshed and revitalized. Although it's always a hard workout, I left with a great sense of peace and accomplishment.

I highly recommend Leticia. Attend her class to see how great she really is.


Irvine Spectrum - Sport: 31 Fortune Drive Suite 100  Irvine, CA 92618  949-885-1921



No comments:

Post a Comment